Featured
Ios 15.3.1 Battery Drain
Ios 15.3.1 Battery Drain. Ios 11 was pretty rough in the beginning too. Also the drain seems to be happening even idle at night with with wifi + date turned off.
![Apple iPhone 12 (TMobile) [A2172] Blue, 64 GB in New York City](https://i2.wp.com/static.swappa.com/media/listing/LWIO82664/KVOgvtFc.jpg)
I posted this about a week back on the ios sub, which basically detailed the steps i’d taken to resolve my drain issues. Ios 15.3.1 was released as expected on february 10th 2022.i am again proud to bring you two new permanent devices. Given the number of reports i’ve read in this community, it is clear that the update from 15.3.1 to 15.4 has caused some issues far beyond the traditional recalibration and indexing period.
In The Following Screenshots You Can The Battery Drain Started Happening Mid Day Saturday After Installing.
Op · 3 days ago. Was not like this before. My battery is draining super fast.
Hey Guys Welcome Back To Hunain Tech And In This Video We Are Going To Do Battery Drain Test Of Iphone 6S Plus On Ios 15.3.1 So Lets See How's The Battery Li.
I also noticed that my 13 pro was much cooler when using the 20w charger on 15.3. Iphone 11 (15.3.1) severe battery drain issues even after battery replacement. I’ve watched something on safari for 50 minutes and went from 100% to 83%.
I’d Say That Ios 15 Is The Worst Ios Upgrade Since Ios 9 (Except For The Early Versions Of Ios 10 That Secretly Throttled The Phones).
Low power mode can help alleviate idle drain too even when battery isn’t low. Also the drain seems to be happening even idle at night with with wifi + date turned off. Iphone 8, ios 15 posted on mar 14, 2022 10:40 am.
Ios 15.3.1 Battery Drain / Battery Performance Test :
Mine (m1 11”) is actually on the opposite. I posted this about a week back on the ios sub, which basically detailed the steps i’d taken to resolve my drain issues. Compared to 15.2, i found a better about 40%.
I Did As Well, A Very Big Drop In The Battery Life.
From iphone se 1st gen to iphone 13 pro max. The iphone 12 + 13, i am finallyable to do. Battery health reduced after update?
Comments
Post a Comment